Communications teams need a good media database. Who are the journalists that are going to cover your story and how can you reach them? Green Media Toolshed provides members with access to a shared media directory. Our members can track, update and reach out to the media while storing valuable contact information and specific pitching tips on journalists. Most importantly, we are working to encourage members to share the basic "grunt" work of maintaining good information on media contacts by keeping our members on a shared system. We contract with "best of breed" media data companies to provide baseline data for all types of reporters, data checking services, distribution tools, and history tracking.
This technology is available only to our member groups and provided through our special partnership with a top media data and online communications software provider. The partnership allows our members to collaborate on the collection of data on reporters, producers, journalists and all types of contacts that work for media outlets. The media database that GMT members access includes more than 350,000 media contacts at 80,000 domestic and international outlets.
- Information on more than 350,000 Media Contacts.
- Ability to send email and fax to reporters based on their preference.
- Create and store your custom lists; receive notifications if a contact leave an outlet.
- Ability to track the interaction with journalists and store articles with reporters.
- Continually updated contact information.
- Ability to search Editorial Calendars.